This article is a stub. Please help the Conflict of Nations Wiki by expanding it.
- Number of units stationed in the province
Factors that affect morale are:
- Presence of enemy units in the province
- Morale of the surrounding provinces
- Distance from and presence of the headquarters
- Civilian casualties
- Presence of contamination
Non-city provinces have a very small chance of rebelling. A newly conquered city at 25% morale has a 50% chance of rebelling if no units are stationed in it, and a city that has been occupied for one day and has 30% morale has a 24% chance of rebelling.
Insurgents are weak, but they can increase in number and move around, becoming dangerous if they capture other unprotected territory.
All insurgency-controlled countries are part of the same "nation," so invading one insurgency province will cause one to go to war with all other insurgency-controlled provinces.