This article is a stub. You can help by expanding this article.
The United States is a country that starts off with 10 cities and 136 victory points, the third largest. It consists of the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, and Hawaii. The cities it starts off with are Houston, New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Hawaii. Its immediate neighbors are Canada to the north and Mexico to the south.
- Its greatest threats are Canada and Mexico. Cuba may also be a threat if under the control of a skilled player. Compared to most countries, this is very little.
- Alaska can be used as a strategic point against Canada in the event of war.
- Massive nation, making provinces hard to defend as units are more widely spread out.
- Most cities are on the coast. If the United States of America does not get a navy by midgame, most of its cities are very easy to capture. A navy is more crucial in Flashpoint Europe than in any other map.
- 2 provinces often overlooked when conquering the United States are Guam, which is on the Pacific Ocean, and Diego Garcia, which is in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
- Hawaii is a city in the game; however, such city does not exist in reality. A closer match is Honolulu, which is in fact not on the island of Hilo, as depicted in the game.
- These cities are not the most populated; however, they are strategically located.
- Province boundaries do not follow state boundaries.
- Puerto Rico is no longer a U.S. territory but rather its own country.