This article is a stub. You can help by expanding this article.
The United States is a country that starts off with 10 cities and 136 victory points, the third largest. It consists of the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, and Hawaii. The cities it starts off with are Houston, New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Hawaii. Its immediate neighbors are Canada to the north and Mexico to the south.
- 2 provinces often overlooked when conquering the United States are Guam, which is on the Pacific Ocean, and Diego Garcia, which is in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
- Hawaii is a city in the game; however, such city does not exist in reality. A closer match is Honolulu, which is in fact not on the island of Hilo, as depicted in the game.
- These cities are not the most populated; however, they are strategically located.
- Province boundaries do not follow state boundaries.
- Puerto Rico is no longer a U.S. territory but rather its own country.